I looked through a few different people's versions, what all they included and how they used it. Just so I could have a direction with mine. "It has to work for me" has been the mantra of the day! So here are just a few of the ideas I have come up with so far:
- Desk Calendar: To have a nice big space to list all appointments, birthdays, holidays and bill due dates with amounts.
- ClipBoards: Right now I'm thinking I need three. To-Do (five sheets: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Seasonally, Annually), TJ's Chores ( the first two used with printed lists inside sheet protectors to be marked off with dry erase markers ) and then one for a running shopping list.
- Recipe Binder: For all the new recipes I've found online and printed, instead of having to search through my enormous Pinterest every time!
- Personal Management Binder: I really did like parts of FlyLady's Control Journal. Other than not wanting to call it a control journal... In this binder I will have divided sections for: Cleaning Recipes (laundry soap, all purpose cleaner, floor cleaner, homemade clorox wipes, etc) , Menu Planning ( Menu Planning Sheets, list of new recipes to try), Blogging/Writing (Future blog topics & ideas), Birthdays/Holidays ( Any party plans, or gift ideas, etc), Finances (Three hole punched manilla envelope to hold bills, monthly budget), Projects (a place to compile project ideas and plans)
- Coupon Binder: Near the shopping list
Those are my ideas so far. I'm sure I'll be tweaking the plan over the next couple days as I see how I can put things together and get started on actually putting these ideas into reality. Thank you Crystal ( http://crystaltouchton.com/consistency-in-business-challenge-day-4/ ) for the clipboard idea! It's brilliant!
Do you have a command center for your family?