This week I visited three stores to do my couponing. My totals before coupons and discounts was $63.56. After all coupons and discounts I only spent $24.00 out of pocket.
At CVS I did two separate transactions so I could roll my ECBs. My first transaction was:
- 2 Robitussin ($4.95 each) - (2 x $3.00/1Qs)
- 1 Advil ($3.99 each) - ($1.00/1Q)
My second transaction:
- 2 Dove Bodywash ($4.00 each) - (2 x $2.00/1Qs)
Next I went to Krogers:
- 2 Snuggle Dryer Sheets ($2.99 each) - (2 x $0.50/1Qs that doubled)
My last stop on the coupon train for this week was at Walmart, where I purchased:
- 4 Axe Deodorant ($3.88 each) - (4 x $2.00/1Qs)
- 2 Chapstick ($0.98 each) - ($1.00/2Q)
- 1 Li'l Critters Gummy Vitamins ($3.98 each) - ($1.00/1Q)
By going to those three stores I saved $39.56 total. It was a pretty great weekend for me. Stay tuned in to this blog & I will continue posting my hauls each week! Happy Couponing!